the POINT of the video was to show that he can do ALOT with the engine without actually having alot of skill, and the video is well in place for anyone who wants to know about how fast it would be working with UDK and nothings wrong with posting in forums, so i dont see the point of why your going against him

and PLEASE DONT REPLY to this, the thread isnt about that, its about udk, so now back on topic, i think its a rather good engine, well duh but am not entirely sure if its best for indie use, am thinking most of the games will look the same and the most we'll see are tonnes of FPS mods coming from it, i cant say much until i play with it..

as for unity, the world editor seems fine but until i locate the scripting interface and see how that handles everything, i cant say much but for me right now it just seems like a world editor, i'll be playing with it though

A7 can do what i want its just that the pipeline is soo annoying and you have to find workarounds for what should be simple tasks and the moment you post a feature request to ease it, you start hearing replies like "you can easily do that by doing this, then that, then this again" its a pain especially for new users, there are some simple things that are holding GS back and even the name is one of them "gamestudio does not sound like something you wanna show a publisher"

it sounds like "gamemaker" or some lame ass hobby engine but who cares about my rant anyways right, maybe because they dont see alot of huge projects from the community so theres no need to add much, all they get is random feature requests by users screaming "we need this!" then when its released, they try it in a test level for 2 days, get bored then move on... tsk

i will be changing engines if i get up to speed with unity, christian already did and am sure alot of the users here would also if they grasped it