Originally Posted By: EvilSOB
[quote]After all who is to say the whole climate-change issue isnt the same as ONE article I saw over 10 yars ago.
A well-documented, researched and endorsed study by a well-respected (by scientists) article that showed
conclusivly that WATER CAUSES CANCER !!!! Since when he has never been heard of again.
Now either scientists are human and can make mistakes, or there is a conspiricy to hide
the dangers of water. Make up your own mind.

Well water causes alot of things. This is the major things you dont know (i guess):
- All water you consume is on fruits, or even your food, dont need to take more!

- First came the Clorine (Cl) which kills bacteria etc, but its bad to body..
the it isn't enough so added fluor:

-Fluor (F) causes damage to body organs, and many neural functioning. Though they know, they want to control you, so you be in this state of low "consciousness" low brain thinking... not too smart not to dull, and they say, well its good for your teeth, do you think its just that?

People who drink alot of water, will suffer in some way or another. I personally dont drink water, at all, only some juice from supermarkets, where i control the Cl ions, and NO Fluor for me. Fluor will cause flurosis...

They give you slowly a poison to you, and you will eventually die.