Evilsob, i have to comment, i know you sort of believe.. but i will talk about it.

You said, u tube is not trusted, So i think Google video too, and anyother video hoster!! BEcause thats the only way people can Host thing., for people to see them, otherwise there was no need to post.

Also i saw a discovery channel documentary/program and i think is trust-able,Oh! but its on youtube, ehh. ok i wont be so sarcastic, but. Because what you see on TV is not the truth! its Filtered.. So its easy to think that Gov and other powers censure things.

And you tube is like freedom thats the thing, of course alot of wasted space, but there are good things.

That Discovery thats Yes there is alien space crafts , we studied it, we believe , there is life out there, its a fact. Now like you say ( i never heard of project disclosure) thats sort of ur problem, people have to know things by their own, if they want to. So if i say i know there is ALIEN, its a fact, and im 100% sure, its because i know. Now because you don know, or live hided from the reality, and for you its not a fact, its doest mean that my fact is wrong.

I had contact with ALIEN, i saw i know what i saw, its like some abduction, there are alot of them, and people still questioning, there is UFo?? like Duuhh just because they think that stories are fake? well i saw, my father saw, my ucle saw, in many different situation. And the ship was something like floating 10 meters from me? i dont know any US tecnology like for example.

but i have no fact, i have no pic, but if you there you would know it true.

PS: do you want me to go screea, everywhere, OH GOD.. what go to TV, make myself victim? lool thats just crazy, let live with it.

Last edited by MMike; 09/23/09 20:01.