Originally Posted By: EvilSOB
As for "the Disclosure Project" ... I have no idea. Never heard if it till tonite.
I may take a look for it later, but Im not making any promises.

Ah - ok I see. I thought you also had read the posts in the other topic about that "alien" looking animal thing or whatever it is...

Originally Posted By: EvilSOB
And in my opinion those records dont count for much, thats just some modern peoples interpretation of them.

Actually my point went beyond that. There actually is more than looking at some pictures and interpreting things to look like a spaceship or something like that. Especially the Sumerian records are pretty clear. They tell of an alien race coming to earth which actually created mankind. Also in Africa one can find lots of different things - one tribe even claims not to have had contact with "aliens" but that their roots actually are extraterretrial. All those things are nothing "new" but are stories thousands of years old...

I described lots of those things in more detail in the other topic so you may read that up if you're curious... laugh

EDIT:
Oh - actually all the info is in this thread. I thought I was answering in the crop circle topic... wink

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/19/09 16:22.