Toast, just because I used a piece of your post, it doesnt mean that I think you are a member
of the "its proof" brigade. It was just a handy example...

As for the post-sparring that you and Phemox are having ... well ... it left me confused.
I dont think you are both arguing about the same point anymore, it just got lost somewhere.

As for your question ... anyone can post stuff on U-Tube, but not everyone can be trusted
to tell the truth, so I cant accept EVERYTHING on UTube to be true.
Nothing on UTube should be trusted to be a fact, but that doesnt mean ignore it all.
As the old expression goes "Read, think, THEN talk...". Treat UTube the same way.
Look at its content, then its presentation, then THINK before you start believing it...
Does it look faked, does the author have something to gain, etcetera...

As for "the Disclosure Project" ... I have no idea. Never heard if it till tonite.
I may take a look for it later, but Im not making any promises.

Originally Posted By: Toast
Well in my opinion at least some stories about UFOs etc. actually are about aliens due to the records of very old civilizations which don't describe something one might interpret the one way or the other but plain and simply describe some beings being extraterrestrial which had great influence in either their culture or the story of Creation...
And in my opinion those records dont count for much, thats just some modern peoples interpretation of them.

You could just as easily look to ancient Egyption records and say that according to them, the pharohs
were actual gods that made the sun rise every day and the river flood for crops.
And the record also say that you know they were gods cause the looked so different to everyone else.

Thats the same 'sort' of proof as the Aztec "spaceship" carvings, for example.
But does anyone today believe the Pharohs actually WERE gods? That the sun and Nile was thier job?
Hell no. We now know that they were just badly inbred, thats why they looked different.

But I'll say again, these are just MY opinions.
It doesnt mean Im right, and it doesnt mean your wrong either.

"There is no fate but what WE make." - CEO Cyberdyne Systems Corp.
A8.30.5 Commercial