Quote:
For example, in Toasts last post, he is saying that "the UFO phenomenon itself is undisputable and real".
Im not going to dispute that.

BUT I will dispute that as being PROOF of aliens. After all UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object.

I came up with my comments about the UFO phenomenom itself and in general as PHeMoX drifted into having a "smart-ass explanation" (not meant as insult - don't know how to express it otherwise right now) for everything summed up into things just happening in the people's minds because they are seeing things (one suggested reason being hypnosis)...

At that point I got the impression that we didn't even have a common basis to discuss on which is why I brought the phenomenom itself up. While I'm not 100% sure if he really understood what I meant with that from his recent responses he seems to defy the existence of the phenomenom itself (as I wrote: despite being alien or not). It of course now is futile to discuss the "interpretation" of something the one side doesn't acknowledge after all...

Originally Posted By: EvilSOB
(And, Sorry but I dont accept U-Tube as a "credible" source of FACTS either)

Just a short question because I'm curious: Do you think the Disclosure Project is a hoax because it is on Youtube?

Originally Posted By: EvilSOB
So how can you use the "UFO phenomenon" as proof of alien visitation, be it extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional?
Quite simply.... you cant.

Well in my opinion at least some stories about UFOs etc. actually are about aliens due to the records of very old civilizations which don't describe something one might interpret the one way or the other but plain and simply describe some beings being extraterrestrial which had great influence in either their culture or the story of Creation...

There also are quite some interesting "recent" sources for such a view and I like to link people to the Disclosure Project as it imo is the movement with the highest probability of success in actually uncovering certain things (for everyone) as it's not about some mad men from the street but people you trust your defenses (up to generals there are quite some personalities) or your life with (air-traffic-control) and many more things like that. It's simply too much to ignore in my opinion and the people have too much integrity to ridicule all of them...

Enjoy your meal
Toast