Originally Posted By: Toast
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
What I was trying to point out though, was that the whole UFO stuff and how people think about that subject greatly relies on perceived but fictional ideas, basically just someone's imagination sparked at the right time and moment. Suggestion is key here and as I said earlier, this is just human psychology. We all know how our eyes can fools us sometimes. The same is true for our minds.

Still saying that everything related to UFOs just happens in people's minds is nonesense though (which is non-disputable as the phenomenom even officially is confirmed). This might apply to lots of sightings of some lights in the sky but the phenomenom of UFOs - being them alien or not - is definitely real. You can stay reluctant on this but things simply don't (always) happen just in people's minds...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

You're the one who's stubborn, insisting there must be an alien relationship, where in reality there's really no evidence for that.

In fact, what do you mean with 'officially confirmed'? Governments keeping records of sightings? You must be kidding me. As long as there isn't a true alien caught or space ship found, it's stupid to insist on the alien explanations. It's crazy. wink

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software