Quote:
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

In general I would suggest to just think for yourself a bit more. You are the one blindly believing in whatever people seem to write on this topic.

I don't think you're taking my comments very seriously and that's sort of a shame as I am as interested in the subject as you are. I am just very skeptic and bring up counterarguments. I don't assume mine are all correct, but I am certainly convinced most of yours are simply wrong.

Ultimately I am merely stating my thoughts on what you bring up. Don't get mad at me when it's easy to counter what you say.

Quote:
As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at

That's what such pseudo-scientific experiments tend to be all about. Suggesting what you are assuming there. There's a line between scientists not knowing what the outcome of their experiment means and stubbornly assuming it must be evidence for something much more unlikely.

It's crazy the way UFO fanatics tend to rip scientific research out of their context. There's a whole lot we know about the brain and brainwaves and frankly I don't believe the claim made.

Originally Posted By: fogman
It looks like nearly every possible and impossible circles can be made by humans, even at night:
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html

Of course. Just like with the UFO photographs and videos.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software