Originally Posted By: MMike
buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

If you know how to make them, you don't even need to see anything. Perfect circles and the like can be made with extremely basic methods that you could even perform blindfolded.

Quote:
So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

Blame your own ignorance on this topic, but there's no magic involved. Your own inability to explain is why you think it must be of extraterrestrial origin. Again, it's really not the best nor most likely explanation.

I only meant to say that if you wanted to, you can actually make crops grow in unnatural ways. I never said they would result in geometrical shapes, but I am sure crop circles are made in a certain way which involves mostly physical bending. Not tempering with the genetics or other complicated stuff.

Quote:
-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)

And why can't it be man made? In fact, why can't it be related to other things, like for example acids in the ground? Why must this be caused by aliens. wink It makes no sense.

Quote:
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)

You mean counterradiation or reflected radiation? That's entirely natural and depends on solar activity. The type of soil will determine how much will be reflected back into space, meaning the crops will influence it regardless of whether they are bend or straight or dead. It's a non-argument really.

Quote:
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)

Which I am sure can happen entirely naturally as well.

Quote:
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

That's a claim I'd like to see some evidence from.

Quote:
I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

Great. Where?

Quote:
NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

That's where you can't convince me. Show me.

Quote:
THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

There are as many argument in favor of that idea as against though. Let alone the fact that our space travel hasn't quite gone beyond visiting the moon and sending some drones into deeper space. Truth is, we barely know the planets closest to us.

Quote:
This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.

I am not close minded, I'm skeptic. That's a world a difference. I actually agree that the universe is big enough for multiple instances of life to have possibly evolved, but it's also statistically too big for that life to be both very close to us and extremely advanced.

The likeliness and unlikeliness of extraterrestrial life can not truly be determined at this point in mankind's development.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software