You right japan already know about them.. but you did not see anything right? it was hided by the government!! dont you realize? that?? lool your living a LIE...

And you want to believe they show you everything! but hey show 10% of their works..

God you are like illuminati right?

Before the meeting i wasn't sure, but now im sure, do there is no possibility here.
Im sure 100% for me its a fact, im telling you, its not mind sick, and im sure you will see it, its so close to come public. But you are free to not believe me.
But i tell you NASA hid alot you dont even imagine. And i saw the things they hide, on that meeting.

Now i know there is , i know how, where, who they are etc etc. Its proven for me. Call me whatever you want, but im 100% sure ok? dont come with possibilities here. And you now that those secret things are not official and public to everybody, you have to go find them... you know, they dont like to talk about this, they have " problems with.. telling something, and be killed perhaps if they talk to much"...

see this, to verify im telling truth

CONFERENCE BARCELONA they will show you pictures erased from the nasa apollo stock pictures

Mrthinker im sorry for you, because thinking you have none..
I dont know you but you should be those guys that are always against something thought, and dont believe anything... oh well doesn't matter i wont bother me telling you things because its like teach a "monkey to talk". its up to you to open your horizons and question yourself about this things.

Last edited by MMike; 09/14/09 14:08.