Quote:
NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

NOw i really believe you are absolute mindsick.

Toast, ok, he tried to convince us non believer with his so called "facts". He tried to find arguments and proofs.
MMike, this is nonesense. A lot of weierd believes, stolen from SciFi stories (and some elements of the mindsick amateur brainwashers called Scientology). I looked onto other post of yours, too.
After this text I can't believe that you realy believe into Alienlive, or anything explained by your texts. Your texts are so dumb, they can only be Ironic/Sarcastic or even zynicly ment.

And don't come with the "you have a so closed mind". I tolerate every big and serious ment religion on earth.
But you are trying to bring your religios believes onto a fact area with lies and Schwachsinn.

Some people here at my place are realy interested in your brain. They guess they will find a lot of wholes in it (perhaps the work of aliens who kidnapped you).

Cropcircles are man made (Photoshopped or physically done). There are a lot of (!!!!!!) serious documentary (even in America) that shows us a lot of evidence that (!!!!) all cropcicles are man made. Show me ONE serious scientific document, that proofs that the plants are bent down by genetic/radiation/implosion or whateveer. But please, a document that was created by an institute well kown.

Man your views are more like a religion than a scientific proofed view.
I have big doubts that you have been a part of a serious meeting with real agents and realy important people.
I think this meeting took place in a bar with a lot of alc and some other conspirancy believer.

Phemox:
I realy like your patiens to try to convice with arguments. I didn't have this patiens. Perhaps someone will call this intolerant.

p.s. Sorry for the personal attac --- (oh this is only ploliteness, I didn't mean it) Now I have to warn me: Not so much personal attacs please.

Sorry for my english, but when I am laughing, I am not able to concentrate.