buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

ALSO:

-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

Or you can just see this youtube

And not only for that but im telling you im 100% SURE ABOUT ALIENs. ITS no doubt for me, i have profs and evidences...

THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.