Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Majority? All of them. Name or show me one that isn't and for which there is actual evidence pointing in a non-manmade direction. You can't.

I can and did - maybe I'll link you to it again tomorrow (also Google should lead you to some of them). Actually that's not that hard as there are quite some cases with non-typical patterns for simpel mechanical crop bending with some big questionmarks on the biological side...

Did you know people have managed to find ways to make trees grow in all kinds of ways, making all kinds of shapes? It's hardly evidence, instead it should be yet another reason to look for a better explanation than oh alien life must have did it then, which clearly makes no sense.

So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

When a crop bends down not due to someone pushing it down but due to internal damage on a biological scale that has nothing to do with growing a new type of crop (apart from secretly doing so being illegal)...

You call that the obvious explanation? Lol! There are several ways of influencing how crops will grow or not grow. One of them is poisoning the ground before there even is crops growing. You should try to think outside of the box in these kinds of hoax situations. Radiation is not a realistic explanation (even in the highly contaminated Kiev crops is still growing towards the sun!), nor are the microwaves.

Well I don't know which physical laws you have but if you have a shell containing non-explosive stuff with some water and you make it explode from the inside the most obvious explanation for that is radiation. Put a sausage in the microwave and enjoy. And I wasn't talking of gamma radiation here. I used the microwave as an example as you rather easily can make "mobile microwaves" which also have the effect of heating water while not doing much on the other things you find in crops in higher magnitude...

So if you thought I said it's done via microwave type of radiation you got me wrong...

Just having faith in these alien theories is not proof, nor will proof your point.

Well you might want to explain what a psychologic experiment of measuring brainwaves has to do with aliens?

Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

Enjoy your meal
Toast