Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Cropcircles? They are man-made for sure. It has been proven countless of times.

I'm sorry but that's not true. The only thing proven is that you can fake crop circles quite easily and that the by far majority of the crop circles nowadays is manmade...

That's a huge difference from "we can explain all crop circles by that" though. A distinct number of them is not explainable by the usual "bending the crops down" theory. One example (I provided a link for in the alien thread) would be the crops not bowing down due to mechanical force but by exploded "growth nodes" (don't pin me down on that term - I found no dictionary with a correct translation) or nodes which were "rotated" by like 90° leading to the crop bowing down...

Damage like that cannot be dealt by mechanical force as it's inside the plant - so the most obvious explanation would be some kind of radiation leading to e.g. heated up nodes which then "explode" due to pressure. Even if you'd postulate them having a portable microwave with either kilometers long power cords or fuel driven power generators it'd be impossible to do just that precise damage to the crops not mentioning doing this on every single blade of crop...

Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
In fact, why o why would aliens use crop fields to communicate? It really doesn't make sense.

I cannot link you to a proof for it and I only recall having read about it but you'll often find people saying that they have an effect on the subconsciousness. Some scientists wondering about that then did some test showing people especially the not explainable crop circles while measuring all those things like brain waves and so on leading to an "unusual" effect. I unforunately don't recall what exactly was special when watching them...

Enjoy your meal
Toast