@Frank_G:

Yesterday i made a quick and really dirt retopology and paint in some 2 hours (glitches on normal maps on the hands and hands are really bad done).

Front and bigger view :

The Wireframe (not optimised mesh, too much vertices on boots for example) :

As asked the UV : I know it's really bad done on hands laugh !!

A cool feature of 3D Coat : you are painting normal,spec and diff colors at seame time, it you find difficult to paint in your 3D model:
- You can paint on a map called shadowed map : it's just the realtime normal map, combined with diff ans spec on the flat UVMap.
Lot more easy to paint fine details on the plane (Same thing you can paint on normal map only, or diff or spec like all 3D similar tools).

You have a bunch of tool to draw precisely and fill an shape (drawn with by lines or cruves) on normal map or other channels : That's something really missing in Blender texture painting laugh !

So Frank_G, the model is for community here are some points where you couldd try to contribute liek you said and if you really have some time ?

- Remove seems (from symmetry plane) , i've tried to copy and past normal map pieces and
blur it, but seems are visible ? perhaps it's impossible ?

- Invert normal map and Obj model : The normal map on 3D Coat is inverted, and normal of model object
also : if you can put them ok for exporting to A7 ? (don't know ofr normal map how to do, but i've seen an
option on 3D Coat some time ago)

- make loop cuts on the hands , to make them more closed (to carry guns or sword and shield)

- Perhaps bring details on textures and normal map : just by painting on textures if you have a 3D
Tools allowing that in real time like 3D Coat.

I can send you the half model or complete with the 3 textures.

Last edited by ratchet; 09/10/09 08:09.