There is who believe and who doesn't but cropcircles are a real thing, and we should care about their presence and meanings.

Believing or not, they are awakening our thoughts to a new reality, showing us new forms to see matter and extend our minds to maths and even other way of communication.

Some are extremely complex, and this very improbable to be fake, other are known to be man-made.

But there are some clues that make them genuine. They all have a high electromagnetic field, the node of the steams are bended in a special way, pointing to an unknown tech.

this is abinary disc i my self decoded to ascii.

I want later discuss the real meaning of some crop circles and know your opinions, because when people work together there is a better result.

- I think many cropcircles are blueprints for circuits.
(imagine if you are trying to show someone a blueprint of a radio, with the resistance , capacitors, LEDS etc to a primitive specie, they wont understand the symbols etc.. maybe there are showing us the thing.. but we are not getting it...

Like magnetic fields?

[img]http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/fe8/2f4/fe82f418-bd9f-47cf-9cde-24e1ceac8027[/img]

Last edited by MMike; 09/07/09 00:59.