Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Nope you're wrong, the poles are not always moving, there's simply a natural wobble effect of the earth spinning around it's axis. That's not at all what this is about though. It doesn't flip the earth axis!!! I'm sure you're mixing up magnetism reversal with poleshifting here. Those are two very different things!

Point taken. Didn't know the english term "poleshift" was bound to the geographic poles. I meant "geomagnetic reversal" (that seems to be the correct term)...

Governments use secrecy by default, on just about all topics... there's no proof in that. In fact, many documents are being released under the act of freedom of information all the time. Some of those are interesting, but they still don't proof anything.

So what's your point? Releasing those documents is illegal and most certainly will destroy them for use before at least a US court. That's why only summaries of what they are saying are released right now and that's should pretty much be the answer to your question as to why they don't show the evidences to everyone...

Trying to dumb the evidences down is futile as we both didn't have a look at them. I'd still say they've some interest as someone willing to swear an oath on what they say is quite something and worth giving them an opportunity to show what they've got...

Having said that, I don't doubt people truly believe they have seen something, I'm merely stating that this doesn't mean what they think they have seen was the actual reality.

Even better - you're now implying the government has techniques to hypnotize entire military bases without knowing and against the soldiers' wills...

That's way different. Physical contact, someone messing with something that directly influences that device.. totally different scenario.

Who said something of physical contact? The person stands there and does something you don't really understand it is. The alternative scenario: Some craft hovering in mid-air emitting some "light-beams" - something you don't really understand leading to the effect of a loss of control over the respective silos...

We now can discuss what those "light-beams" were but I guess it's pretty futile. Saying that such an extraordinary event has nothing to do with a physical event of the respective parts at the very same moment is highly irrational imo...

If you hear clip-clopping think of horses, not zebras...

This is what happened and this is what's quite rare.

Cool - as you seem to you for a fact that it happened this way you should go ahead and explain it to some of their experts. You'll probably have a new job if you point them to the part that malfunctioned...

It's impossible to proof alien life without a physical body or aircraft.. simple as that. There's nothing unfair about that.

It is unfair. Why? Simple: Someone says: Yeah we sure could prove it but we need more power in order to get access for certain stuff. We'll give you some indication that we know what we're talking about. Give us an investigation and we'll try to get all the evidences you want to see...

And you just give them a no and that's unfair as in reality there won't be an Arnold Schwarzenegger type of guy who "kidnaps" an alien, shoots his way to a military base to end up at a fancy TV station to showcase it and ... people just saying "Fake!"...

There have been too many guys making jokes about this - nobody would believe you if you had an evidence and go to the media. An investigation is something people might take more seriously but you don't seem to grant them that which is unfair. At least I don't know of any other way to take this subject seriously but maybe you have an idea...

Oh and btw - which "investigation" towards the subject of God are you talking about?

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 09/06/09 21:04.