The test says that Iīd be a hero tongue
Great one.

I btw liked listening to those two disclosure project conferences...
But I donīt really know what to think about it. They seem to have some supportative goals like no weapons outsite of the atmosphere and they call the aliens to be against war of any kind and the disclosure project initiators ask humanity to grow up.
A fact seems to be that there are and were institutions in several nations, probably starting with what the blue book developed from, to do research on reported flying objects. Fact also seems to be that most of them, but not all could have been identified. Those unidentified ones are only few on many reports on even more people who could make a report... To me at least it sometimes happends that I am not sure if what I remember was a dream, something I read, a scene from a very exiting computergame, a movie or just real... Thus lets say that a big percentage of those arenīt real, there are still some left. But I think that it is very possible that those were still human made and those who saw it may didnīt see it very sharp... Left are those people which are sure that they have been very close to one of those unidentified flying objects and were together with many other people. In such a case I would be interested in hearing the story of all of those (lets say of at least 100 persons). An interesting case is also the one who said that he helped getting out several dead and also some living aliens from crashed ufos. I somehow canīt think of many ufos close to us all the time so that there are several cases that one crashes...
I btw always thought that nothing can travel faster than lightspeed?
If there is no way around it, what we canīt really know, I see no way of living aliens close to earth. I guess both sites would profit in a peacefull exchange. If there was something like that, we probably wonīt know it until there is no way around the technology, and people making a lot of money of the alternatives.

However, I tend to not believe in "greys" on earth, but I am not sure of course.
As long as I didnīt see them myself, they arenīt or are here or both. Similar to my knowledge of this cat...:

I wanted to add something, but I forgot what it was tongue And anyways, it all leads to nothing. But it is definatly interesting.