@pararealist: ah didn't know that, cool ^^

@amy: in lite-c afaik my is always set to the entity that is scheduled at the moment. But in the wrapper my is not set automatically that means, that for things like IGNORE_ME or USE_BOX in a c_trace you have to set the EngVar me (same as my) to the entity that should be be "me".
The you variable isn't set by the scheduler afaik, but for example if an event like impact happens - that should work.

The var conversion could be set in the properties but then references(pointers) to variables would be impossible or would have to be updated each frame. I know it's not perfect to write .IntValue and .FloatValue, but else references aren't possible as easy as they are at the moment.

For the first version of the wrapper i wrote all by myself, for the next i let most EngFuns and all EngVars be generated by two small programms i wrote, but the problem is that there are many cases where this automatically created code has to be polished or doesn't mind all special cases - so it's only a small help, as many things have to be polished anyways after the creation smirk

Last edited by Stromausfall; 07/27/09 15:01. Reason: typo ^^

get the C# wrapper:
for A7.85.4 and A8.30.4, Version 2.3.9
at http://acknexwrapper2.matthias-auer.net/ or visit the thread