Quote:
1) In a (relativly) small, closed and controlled environment. YES....On a global scale - never PROVEN.
2) YES - CO2 "production" has risen to almost THREE times the amount it was in 1980.
3) WRONG - In my opinion. See my answer to two, BUT temperatures have not increased AT ALL since 1980.
For more info on 3), look-up our Aussie Pollie Senator Steve Fielding with a piece of paper he is trying
to show to Al Gore. I have seen this same (basic) information from several different sources,
for several years.

1) It is the chemical nature of the molecule to act as a greenhouse gas.
3) Sorry, from what I read, the sources I have seen look way more valid - they actually show the scientist's name who's presented the 'facts'. A politicians view is more biased for self gain than scientists who spend years researching the topics. I'm sure you will find 'proof' that the moon is actually purple somewhere out there ^^

Quote:

I would think they are doing the bast for them in there life which is the logical thing to do.

I'm sure if you were stuck in a collapsed building, and someone has a chance to help you, but would rather go home and not miss the next episode of "House", you would not make that claim. Note the stupid alternative here - watching TV. As a whole, we need to do very little to attempt to prevent climate change.

Quote:
Personally, I think most of the people making the big noises on this subject,
are the sort of people who can make money JUST by making big noises...

I do not blame scientists for making noise about it? Them more than anyone would know how to interpret gathered data, and if they see a potential disaster to our environment, good on them for letting us know. It's just that it is inconvenient as we must make a compromise on our lives, which many sadly are unable to commit to.

Visit our development blog: http://yellloh.com