"This "one perfect match" stuff is all pure BS"
I agree

"How many of those have partners that aren't in a wheelchair"
Almost all. It is rare to see two wheelchair bound people in a relationship unless they live in a group home situation. What seems to be important is the mental situation of the person in the wheelchair. People tend to form relationships with people of their own mental level, not necessarily of their own physical level.

"Evolution doesn't care about monogamous relationships at all. Society does."
You are right. Relationships are counter evolutionary. Individual evolutionary patterns dictate survival of the fittest. Relationships developed to counter this. These relationships allowed the development of large groups. the evolutionary process of large groups is now more significant than basic evolution. But society does not care about monogamous relationships if you mean culture. The current culture is actually quite anti monogamous relationships. Monogamous relationships developed in large dynamic groups to counter the evolutionary needs of the large dynamic group.

"I'm sure someone who looks very healthy is preferable over someone who's incredibly funny but looks like a tramp. It's exactly opposite of what you're saying here:"
Actually it is what I said. I said the person in the wheelchair must still be clean and not look like a tramp.

". I think more often than not, people won't consciously choose for the most "reliable" persons at all."
I agree... and just as people do not necessarily choose the most reliable person they also do not choose the most physically able person. And so they are open to relationships with people in wheelchairs.

" I doubt I could really fall in love with someone with such a disability, nor could it be a 'perfect match' by definition when it comes to my preferences."
Well I disagree with you smile So if you are working in an office and there are a number of reasonably attractive woman one of which is a perfect physical specimen and one of which is in a wheelchair you will become most attracted to the one that matches your personality needs regardless of the physical. Physical attraction is only a minor part of a relationship. you may choose to pursue the physically attractive woman because of cultural pressure but the relationship would be of lesser value. remember that physical attraction is more of a cultural dynamic than a biological one.

A7 com core 2, 2gb ram, geforce 7600