Originally Posted By: Azurite
Quote:
There are rules "WOMEN RULES" if men dont play by them then we cant eat or have the PIE! Period!

Its a FACT!
There is no difference, just supply and demand!!!! I am happy to turn my tap off!!! Girls are trouble and dangerous and also very manipulative!!!! The whole reason why they want a badboy because he is dangerous unpredictable and the list goes on. Nice boys are calm in control and simple all women dont want this because it's as they put it : "BORING".

Well girls here is one man who wont be attending your EXPLOSIVE WORLD ENDING PARTY!!!!!

Everyone can say "well if I don't give anything anymore it's their problem, not mine". It just depends how needy you are. It's always best if you can get along alone, and need nobody else to be happy.

Girls or so called women dont like NEEDY MEN its a sign of weakness!!!! I hear as she calls the next in "HEY YOU BETTER NOT BE NEEDY OR I WILL KICK YOU TO THE CURB LIKE THE ONE BEFORE YOU!!!!"

The reason i will stay alone....and will love every minute of it...just like when i was young! Simple and easy....i cant stand demanding women. Especially when all they do is lay around all day.....Oh for those that work its just a gimmick to show the man that she is independant for all of 5 minutes. Then sponges off you for the rest of her days and then demands half of everything when you get married etc....AND THE LAW WILL BACK HER UP ON THIS TOO! So if you walk this path make sure you dont get involved for no longer than 6 months or your life will become a misery!

What I mean is: No one that is not exactly madly in love with you will give a f*** if you decide to turn off your tap. There's plenty other fish in the pool.

Exactly ....and what is love anyway it is just a word...and and an action to f**k when the body desires it! I can be like a monk with no interest in sexual pleasures or women. Simple really!!!

And for me it wouldn't even matter if every man on the face of this planet turned off his tap... because I'm not needy. Depends on the person.

Then you must be the high priestess of Monkdom!!!! with no need for sexual pleasures. Oh i just love these women types hahaha

It's your choice what you do with your life, so do you expect any woman to crawl after you and beg you to think your decision over again?
Nope, they just look elsewhere.

Nope i dont i am a Monk remember and i am proud of it!!!!

OOOOOOMM!!! OOOOMM!! OOOOMMMM!!! nO Condommmmm!!!!!

Anyway, you seem to have some very bad experiences... but I've never heard my man complain in all the 3 1/2 years we've been together for now... so.. I guess it's a case of selective perception on your side. If you want to see the negatives, you'll see them.

Well as long as he is getting some why would he complain!?

I see all sides and its not pretty!!!

I shall ride my OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM BIKE !!!

I am in solitude ......

OOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

Last edited by LordMoggy; 07/10/09 07:55.