Originally Posted By: croman
it's still Torque script, yes but i dont know how it looks like smile
i'll try to dl it and see that TS...most probably i wont use it, i'm just curious to compare it to lite-c

This depends on your point of view. I could understand that a non-programmer might be more comfortable in the beginning with Lite-C. But an experienced programmer will probably like Torque Script more. It is also a C language, but leaning a bit towards modern languages with object oriented approach and well structured logic.
I personally (as a programmer familiar with high languages like Delphi, Java and C#) find Torque Script more familiar and comfortable.

But this is really just a personal taste and in the end it is not important. Any programming language is just a tool to get the job done, just like a screwdriver or a hammer. They are exchangeable.
More important is the API behind it, the rendering technology, the platform(s) you are developing for, the workflow and the features you need for your project.

Your customers will not see your script language. They care only about the product, the content they see at the screen, the music, the control and the gameplay.

But there are also problems in the Torque world and they need workarounds and hacks. Some projects need C++ modifications. At least this happened in the past.
But I know that such things happen with every complex technology.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft