@Losticmate:
In the end you are assuming and I would say: seeing is believing.
I saw impressive scenes in T3D, in Unity and C4. They made their points, they proved what they can deliver.

That's years we wait for an impressive demo : nothing !
And i think we can wait some years again laugh
Losticmate you like a lot A7 , we like the engine also , but unliek you , we are not fanboys, we are realistic and admit worfklow is behind some others, power also.

Some of us , are not people that want to play with tools or code , we don't want puzzle engines or toy engines laugh
We think lot more in terms of making a game , with good features , without loosing time on coding or trying to integrate missing features.

Some of us see lot more making a game something more serious than playing all year with code , and we see it more in terms of time/delay and global project to reach ot a final game
Lot of other people like coding : it's OK, but other of us more Artists than coders ,
don't mind about playing with code or implementing features.

If you would think in terms of delivering a game (before in 1 or 2 years) :
you'll think differently and won't wait months for features you find in anothers engine ready/easy ot use for similar price.

We think lot more in tersm of easy to use features and workflow:
Just click on object properties to bring shadow mapping ;
just choose shaders on a list , just choose textures directly in object properties etc ... etc ...

That's the difference between artists bringing scenes and seeing problems, and programmers saying they can code all missing features and make A7 as powerfull as Unreal Engine 3 laugh!

Last edited by ratchet; 06/19/09 08:36.