"I havent finished mine with anything more than one directional light, having some issues setting it up, but they are just issues with things i havent fully studied or tested yet"

And you prove me fully right smile

"DOES IT MATTER????!!!! i mean, come on guys, nothing we say here will make the engine better"

You should check the forum you are posting in before posting. The purpose of this forum is to post other game development tools and engines and critique and compare them with gamestudio.

"what???? normal mapping and bloom take a couple of minutes to set up, and have absolutely nothing to do with dynamic shadows"

So your actually saying that we should be satisfied with normal mapping and no shadows ?

Didn't you just say some posts earlier doing everything seen in the Torque3D demos I posted could easily be reproduced with gamestudio , yet you are here saying you still can't get dynamic shadows working properly ? So which is it lostclimate , can this things be easily reproduced with gamestudio , or can they not ? There's no sense in saying they can and then state you've been working to get shadows working but haven't been able to , that statement COMPLETELY contradicts your whole argument on the subject smile