Yes, though no one but Pro owners can effectivly use bsp, in my commercil build, if I obey the requirements for bsp then what little effect commercial has, works very well indeed.

In my house example for a tutorial series I have undertaken, my properly built bsp type map loads faster and effortlessly plays at the required 60 fps.
A similar house without the bsp build parameters on the other hand, drags as if the level is loaded with tons of shaders so auto scene management thru portals and bsp is essential for workflow purposes and for saving time writing work arounds (or trying to laugh )

It is native to A7 so therefore, you may have chosen the wrong engine to begin with smile

I choose A7 because I knew no better and after trying and spending good money on torque , I am happy to say I made the right choice for me at this time smile
A7 cost me 400 NZ dollars, well!, what other engine provides for the same in the same price range, my answer, none!

I am not a programmer so any option where true languages are used is beyound me, but learning scripting thru A6 templates then Georges AUM series and my tutors has set me up to continue with lite_c in mixed scripting mode (A6 and A7 script types) which will lead to full light_c and finally, oop's (in my dreams )

Use the 'manual' Luke, the manual is your friend. 'Self reminder' smile

My WebPage