just making a few points:

i absolutely adore programming with gs, its rather easy but everytime i read the updates thread, all i see is, NEW programming features...

why is it that we have to wait on USERS for giving us basic stuff such as a particle editor, GOOD sound engine, useable shaders and models for goodness sake... WHAT IS THIS? THE YEAR 1998?? i've seen better models in n64 games than these dumb a$$ C-babe model...

i love the engine but come on, i played n64 games and got pissed at gs because i saw a feature that gs lacks... the engine needs an overhaul, NO, NOT MORE PROGRAMMING syntaxes, useable tools... oh, lemme list some:

---particle editor, dont bother telling me abt ex particles... am talkin about sytems that should be INSIDE the box

---stable physics engine, i would have no probs with ode if it wasnt unstable

---better audio engine, do i even need to say it?

---faster renderer, yaya, i kno we can SCRIPT optimizations, but can we all, for a simple crap like lod, you have to get pro to get some ease of use

---terrain editor, MED is a joke...

all in all, why limit features to different versions, pro r comm? what? looking some cheapa$$ way to get ppl to buy pro? am sure there are other ways to get us to pay $800 without limiting features...

you know what was the first thing i learnt? and i dont care if anyone agrees or not... developers behind GS arent passionate about making games and thats the simple answer to all these probs..

Quote:
For people that like programming shaders and tools here :
SHOW US THE BEST Next Gen MODEL with Normal and specular map
(it's standard today) you've made grin
Make us Laught a lot laugh
yes, i AGREE, show us something next gen... i've NEVER seen a scene made with gs that looks nextgen... and maybe thats the reason behind the lack of faith

Last edited by darkinferno; 06/01/09 12:55.