VeT,

I have had some time to try and get my simulation running and finally worked out some problems:

1- I too have had to comment out the 'NewtonBodySetAutoFreeze (body, 1);' instruction, otherwise I will get a (non-fatal) 'Empty prototype called in ###', where ### stands for ASCII garbage. From here I checked found out that there is no longer any NewtonBodySetAutoFreeze function exported by newton.dll; that explains the bug. There is a NewtonBodySetAutoSleep; does it do the same thing?

2- I got my corkscrew joint back up again (I hadn't been able to do so since migrating to newton 2.0). I could only do this by changing NewtonMain2.17.c and cast *NewtonCorkscrewCallBack as a void instead of a DWORD.
I don't understand why the cast type was changed from the previous wrapper (it was void back then). Other joint callbacks have had the same change: are they also causing trouble? Was I the only one having trouble with the new wrapper and corkscrew joints?

I hope to have more time now to dedicate to this. Hope you find these fixes useful.

Cheers