After working the whole day to get this done until now, I finally did it and upladed this small and hopefully easy to use and usefull collection of different shadowmapping techniques which consists of:
- Frustum splitted PCF sun shadows
- Omnidirectional pointlightshadows using cubemaps and VSM for up to 4 lights
- Spotlights using VSM including a projected image for faked shadows for up to 2 lights
- A projectionshader to project a cubemap for faked pointlights for up to 2 lights

To use it, you will need the latest public A7 Comm version and a graphicscard which supports shadermodel 3.0 and floating point textures.

The terms of use are the following:
- Don´t claim this to be your work.
- Don´t sell just the shadows as the main product
- I would love to see my name mentioned in your finished projects using this,
but I won´t make you to do so.
- If you are gaining money with a project using this or you just want to support me,
it would be awsome if you would do a small donation over my website: www.ssmasters.de
I am also always interested in good looking artwork.

And I of course also have to thank several people:
- Loopix, for the treemodel of which you can find even more on his website: www.loopix-project.com
- www.dexsoft-games.com for this awsome crate model.
- I have to thank all those people testing and commenting on my work and
even more those who helped me to get this where it is now:

* BoH_Havoc, who helped me to get started with shadow mapping.
* ChrisB, who is one of those very rare people of the community
who is able to help with the hardest parts.
* Hummel, who is always there to test my stuff and to find out
why it doesn´t work for him.
* DoC, who already liked to play around with the earliest versions of my shadows.
* Machinery_Frank, who always does some usefull comments and
even allowed me to use a small testlevel of him for testing puposes.
You can find a lot of his and some other great modellers work at www.dexsoft-games.com

You can find the download as well as some more information and screenshots of this on my new and still very empty homepage: http://slin.sl.ohost.de/viewproject.php?lang=en&project=ShadowCollection

I whish you a merry christmas and a happy new year and hope that you´ve got some use for this!
Nils Daumann