Well the truth is you should keep your religious nonsense to yourself, I mean seriously are we really in the 21st century ? The fact of evolution is backed by an enormous amount of evidence and you really think young people in school should learn about Adam and Eve with a talking snake in paradise as an alternative ? This is just ridicules, young people in school should be educated to think for themselves and to look for evidence to support their claims and not to believe every bullshit.

Creationist and blind believers have just one argument which is "The Bible says... or the Quran says ... " and there motto would be don't bother me with the facts my mind is made up. Whats strange about those faith lunatics, they always want to be respected just because they believe in fairy tales which there is no evidence for and then they accuse scientists that they always claim to know everything.

If you believe in the talking snake thats fine but children should have the opportunity for a proper education about the real world and not about fairy land.