Quote:
Besides, a small gene pool is only a problem when you take God out of the picture. As the author of genes I am sure he would have been able to overcome that small problem.

So why o why doesn't God jump in and save those countless amounts of species that went extinct? I guess he loses interest in his creation pretty fast for someone that's allegedly immortal.

Quote:
Does the fault lie with ideas and concepts which are inert otherwise, or instead, with the human beings which actually committed the acts?
The root evil might always be some other side, some other label, and never the embedded inherent flaw which itself fuels conflict and disdain.
Perhaps, it is easy to look into the past and see darkness, ignorance, and primitive brutality. Those in the future may do the same. smile

I'm sure people will find some kind of other excuse to kill eachother, but I do think religion often makes things worse. Just look at Africa, the Middle-east and so on.

Perhaps science makes things worse looking at the weapon industry, but I'm sure these people would try to kill eachother with sticks and stones if they wouldn't have access to Ak74s, grenades, knifes and what more,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software