Just for fun ...

Quote:
7) The bible tells of a man and his family that survived the flood
- Almost every race of man living on earth have a flood story remarkably like it. Maybe ALL of them are based on a real event.

Noah and his ark? Has somebody ever calculated how big the Noah's ark should have been just to carry all species of europe? There is not enough wood at the whole planet. Even when we let static out here so that Noah is able to build such a big ark. Yup, very true that story it seems ...

For the flood story, yes, could be true. Bible has collected lots of myths. And science has found more than one place where a flood cataclysm could have happened to a specific area. But that still doesn't proof the existance of a god. Just the existance of a flood cataclysm.

Quote:
8) The bible states that all mankind alive on earth today are descendents of Noahs 3 sons and their wives.
- All races of mankind alive on earth today are variations of 3 base races.Mongoloid,Negroid and Caucasian.

Explain to me. Two humans, Noah and his wife. Out of one race. Mmh, sounds like evolution to me to make three races out of them wink

Hmm, two persons only. Okay, three kids. So maybe the wife of Noah, err. Anyways. Tell me, what happens when you mix the same genes of a cow species again and again? Oh, wait, Noah even just carried one pair of each species ...

Quote:
4) The Bible tells how we were created to live forever and that at some stage there will be a cure for ageing and death.
- Science also agrees that there may soon be a drug that will enable us to stay younger for longer and live longer and who knows, maybe even forever.

How big must a brain be to carry just the informations of a normal human life? Eternity is a bit longer than 500 years. There will never be a cure for death. No clue which scientist said that. But whoever said it, he was proveable wrong.

Last edited by Tiles; 10/25/08 09:56.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de