Quote:

Disprove and prove a theory by facts. Not by faith

But that is what I thought I did. I didn't think I used faith anywhere in what I said. All available scientific knowledge/evidence/experiments that I have seen on the subject shows that it is impossible for proteins to exist for extended periods of time outside of a living cell. They are quickly broken down into simpler compounds. Is that not what decay is?

Is that not a fact? anyone?
What have you seen that shows that it is possible?

hmm, interesting that you do not see design in nature. Most documentaries dealing with nature from respected evolutionists seem to mention the word often enough.

Oh and fossils are another interrest of mine as is science (and history) in general. Has been since i was 13
So to say I ignore the fossil record is simply untrue. Yes I know, I have too many interrests.
A true jack of all trades and a master of none.
The point is however, that I am not the uneducated buffoon that evolutionists like to pass creationists off as.
And neither are a lot of other creationists that I have seen and/or heard, both famous and infamous.
Not talking about religionists here, that's another subject altogether.

In fact, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that in my (limited) experience
you are more likely to find a critical thinker in a creationist that an evolutionist.

Evolutionists tend to dogmatically adhere to what they learn't at school
and consider anyone who dosn't agree as a fool who listens to priests.
Because a scientist says its true then it must be true.

To be fair, I have also heard what I consider to be absolute garbage from creationists also.
But hey, I could be wrong in both counts. All I can do is weigh up what I see and go with my instincts.

Last edited by delerna; 10/21/08 13:32.