Quote:
8. Another common feature in nature is symbiosis. a for of symbiosis is mutualism where two or more animals are mutually helpful. One instance of mutualism is between the Oriental Sweetlips and the Blue-Streak Wrasse. The sweetlips is one of the many fish that have teeth. Teeth however need to be cleaned or they will rot. The Blue-Streak Wrasse is a tiny fish that actually swims into the mouth of the sweetlips and starts eating the gunk off its teeth. Without the blue-sreak wrasse the sweetlips would lose its teeth and thus the ability to feed, and so go die out. The blue-streak wrasse is very tiny so it can't find its own food, but relies on the sweetlips. One can not exist without the other but together they can.
How could the oriental sweetlips evolve teeth and the blue-streak wrasse evolve the instinct to swim into a bigger fish's mouth without fear, BOTH at the same time? It's not possible.
That's the kind of supposed 'coincidences' that will be Evolution's downfall. They are not coincidences at all. They are obvious indications of an intelligent being who came up with a well thought-out plan.

As told, the evolution doesn't happen one by one. Evolution happens at the same time. Think about a bloom where every insect has access to. Now think about variations. That one bloom has a smaller shape so that one insect race has better access than another. Now think that this insect race can do the job of pollination best. Means the blooms with smaller size gets polled most. Doesn't that lead to the whole population of this plant becomes smaller blooms then?

Let's have a look at your sweetlip. Not cultivated teeth not automatically rot. But obviously cultivated teeth lives longer. And so does its holder. Which means a fish with cultivated teeth has an advantage against a fish with not cultivated teeth. I can just imagine how it started that one fish cleans the teeth of another. But it started at one point. Maybe with eating parasites, then specialize to the teeth. And i can see how it works now. Both fishes benefit. Surviving of the fittest at that point. And again i can see evolution, not a god at work. No need for a big brother at no point smile

Quote:
Creation is proven to me by exclusion
Evolution can't be true so it must be creation

Tons of evidences for Evolution theory. NO evidence for creation. Not a single one. Okay, you won laugh

Last edited by Tiles; 10/21/08 09:15.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de