*Jump*

Quote:
Whales do not have degenerated foot bones. See quote below.

LOL. Okay. But i hope you agree at least that the earth is round. Not this sure anymore smile

You don't have disproven my arguments. You have twisted it and you have ignored the parts that doesn't fit to your point of view.

Continental drift is another proof that the earth is a few billion years old. America fits perfectly to Africa. Shape, stonetype, fossils. They were once one piece. Well. You can measure how fast the continents drifts. And by that you can calculate back to the point when America was unioned with Africa. It may surprise you, but the result is a bit more than a few thousand years. Doesn't really fit to the Genesis wink

Quote:
1. How do you explain the amino acids I talked about?

I cannot, you have left vital parts of that theory out. You just show the parts that fits to your point of view. That's why i couldn't answer to this argument, that's why i have left it out. I miss the whole story.

But even when you would be true at that point, it may in the worst case proof parts of the evoltion theory wrong. Which would make it necessary to rewrite it. And it would be fixed then. Scientic theorys are not static like a holy word. They evolute from the good to the better. They got rewritten when parts of it gets proven wrong.

Quote:
3. How can you believe the extreme coincidences evolution teaches, even if billions of years were involved? (Even Earth's age is debatable actually)

Well, coincindence happens coincindental. What is there to believe? I know it happened. I can see the species around me. Shall we kill all lottery winners now to proof your argument true that there is no coincidence? Shall we kill all mathmagicians? Evil men they are ...

Quote:
Do you really think the ability to do this kind of thing just happened?

Depends of what you mean with just happened. It evoluted to that point. There was not nothing, then genius. Even this guy needed to learn to play his instrument. And even his instrument evoluted from the first instruments to this fiddle. Even a melody is a process of evolution. Classical music is a enhanced product of earlier medieval music. And earlier medieval music a product of even older and simpler melodys. You can follow how it has become more complex over the ages.

This example here is more a proof for evolution wink

Quote:
5. Even if the first living organisms came about by chance (I'm not saying they did), say the fish slowly evolves into the frog. For one thing, with what could the frog mate? It couldn't. How then could the frog species continue to reproduce? And while the frog was trying to figure that out the fishes would multiply like crazy, with no natural predators, no fisherman, sharks etc. There would be billions of fish to one frog. That would also be the case if the frog evolved into a reptile. There would be billions of frogs (goodness knows how many fish there would be now) to one reptile. That would go on and on and the Earth would simply not be able to support all those animals.

What are you talking about here? There is not just one species evoluting. And there is not just one age where all happens at once. Well, yeah, you are indeed in trouble to explain it with just a few thousand years of age for the whole world.

You miss a whole chapter of earth changes, comet impacts, that more than once nearly the whole life died. You miss whole fossil series of not longer missing links that shows how a species evoluted. Chapters that are written in stone. Provable. Measurable.

Every aquaristic knows the mudskipper. The missing link between fish and land animal. And everybody that has seen an embryo before already has seen where humans comes from, evolutionwise. At least i wonder why a lung breather needs amniotic fluid.

Quote:
6. The fundamental parts of an animal's DNA that define it as that animal never change. The physical/mental diversity we see today in humans and certain animals is due to the fact that certain code that determines eyecolor, haircolor, height weight, bone density and so on can be changed during the reproductive process when the chromosomes split with cell division, not mutation. Mutation can change those fundamental parts of the DNA but that code is very intricately set up. ANY kind of change, even if minor, results in a deformed, short-living organism (even then it is still the same animal). I cannot find one single example where mutation has resulted in anything good. How do you evolutionists explain that?

Again a mixture of facts, half true things and wrong things.

Even the first sentence is wrong. Every bisexual reproduction is change. You mix genes, you don't reproduce them one by one as you would do with a bacteria. Which by the way perfectly fits to the original topic. Bacterias are indeed made that the code gets copied one to one. But now it has changed under the eyes of scientists. Not deformed, fully functional. There is your example smile

Scientists were possible to turn on a gene to give a worm the ten times higher life span. It's a mutation, it is not deformed, fully functional, and lives longer. There is your next example smile

I could go on with what i have started. There are thousands of facts waiting. Ignoring the facts or twisting them doesn't make them less valid.

Give me just ONE provable fact that the earth is just a few thousand years old. One's enough. Then i may go on with the discussion. As it is now it simply makes no sense. All that happens here is twisting words and facts so that they finally fits to throw evolution theory to death. Which doesn't automatically make the Genesis true by the way.

Time to quote Galileo Galilei at that place. The earth IS moving.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de