Well there's a picture in the description of the skinmap, basically the skin mapping was like mapping from the front...

However, what I did was actually take apart the model, kind of an explodes view, and then did the mapping.

However, every model will probably be skinned in a different way, and maybe have additions of vertices/polys, or moving some things around a bit, not to mention different hair and even adding clothes perhaps. After those changes, my mapping will be obsolete.

So how I've done the mapping probably wont apply to a lot of things.

BUT, if you're just looking to use the same models and tweak the boob sizes, and heights/weights of them and just change skins for each model, then you could use the same mapping all the time.

One key element to the female models, is the boobs have bones too ... so if they are well endowed, or especially active girls, you could add some realism in the animations.

Are my models perfect for every scenario? nah... unless someone makes them just for you, that'll never happen. Always buy models knowing you'll be making your own tweaks and adjustments smile

Gamestudio Pro 6.4
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz 800MHz BUS
AtiRadeon 9800 pro 256Mb 21" Monitor
1 Gig DDR RAM
36 Gig RAPTOR SATA+ 120 Gig SATA
SB Audigy 2 w/ 450 watt Logitech Z680 5.1

www.nordicepitaph.com