Quote:

my main point was, that we cannot compete with whatever super grafix game is out there, because we just dont have the cash, amrketing and whatever is needed to convice the idiots that should buy the game that our game is must have.

Wrong, I am selling more games than Crysis.

Quote:

but when we focus on smaller games that are fun, we have a chance to sell them.

Bingo, ding... ding... correct...

But, they are only small to us, on the inside. Consumers have no idea, nor care, if they are limited resource games or not..

Spike, I love your game with the Crazy Pumpkin head guys. I think it's brillant. I want to see it as a complete game.

Have you thought about trying different play machanic's using your current work. How about a "Battle Chess" style game. Where you move and then battle for the square.

Maybe a Bomberman play mechanic frantic mayhem using your cool killing techniques, to acquire the most squares...

Maybe to you think this would be a small game / effort. To me it would be a full game, and I would never call it casual....

Profit is the key, as long as you are making a profit, you will be able to create more games. Stop making a profit, and you will disappear like many of these grafix / money heavy developers.

I am having no trouble competing with the big boys. Hell, since I make a profit each year, I am in a better position than 75 percent of these guys.... smile

Ken