I haven't touched the naruto-style shader in a while. I'm still making changes to the "framework" so it's easier to use. Additionally exams are comming up and i also have to write some tests to apply to a new university as a media designer/game designer. So there isn't much time at the moment.

However i already have an idea on how to "flatten" the model so it looks more cartoonish. Now the question is if i can fit all the code in a ps 2.0 shader. laugh
So all in all, i haven't forgotten about it. smile It's just that i didn't had much time during the last week and won't have much during next week. Holydays are just 3 weeks away though, so i will finally have the time to do all the stuff i wanted to do a long time ago smile

While i'm at it: I got quite a load of e-mails over the last weeks in which i'm asked to implement new stuff, do new shaders or just got feedback. I just want to say thanks for all the mails you guys sent me and will try to implement as much as i can in the next release! Keep them' mails coming! wink

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework