Quote:
yes, and because of that discussion shortly before the deadline i have provided a second version which doesn't use obfuscated code and tricks like that. have you seen my second version? i only had to leave away the sound effects and the dust to stay within the limits.
Thats one of the primary reasons I voted for Ventilator's code, because he made it all easy to understand and thus we would be able to implement it in our own game.

Plus his game was fun and original. Having a tractor beam to pull opponents was creative. It was also humorous because it involved the "gamestudio knights". So it was funny, creative, fun, and had useable code. Pretty good.

I did think that ventilator should have put more work into making the level look better and the tractor beam could look a little cooler, but since I can adapt the code if I wanted to it is no problem.

I thought a7itude was a very creative and nice looking game, better looking design than knights on wheels, but the voting should have stayed in the community as far as I am concerned. We all could get our friends to make accounts and vote. But its not fair.

I think next time voting should be restricted to people with over 100 posts.(I dont know how they would implement that with ubb)

Maybe the best solution would be for people just to make a post of who they want to win, that way we could see who voted and why.