Thanks for your feedback so far, guys! smile I'm really happy to hear that you guys like the concept, it was kind of a gamble with this one as the final gameplay still took quite a few lines just to prototype it! ... Err, well, more than expected, anyway.

Pappenheimer,
I agree that the "PuzzleSpace" (the name is soo cheesy, I love it) can be quite confusing at times! This is one area I'd definately improve if I were to work on this further. I still like (and would keep) the idea of "unlocking" the universe as you go, and see your territory (green + gold) grow. smile

DC9,
thanks for the bug report! That one was tricky to find, and it took me a while to reproduce it, even when I knew where to look! I've managed to do it, but still remain clueless as to what exactly causes it (seems to be a bug with the "am-I-above-a-bottomless-pit"-recognition), but I haven't looked into it that much. If I develop this further, which is a bit unlikely, sadly, I'm definately going to adress it. Thanks again! smile

Everyone,
Yup, as per usual with this "Experiment", graphics tend to be more of an afterthought. I've definately learnt that they add much more than what "gameplay-is-all-graphics-are-nothing"-guys are giving them credit, which was quite the revelation! (Of course, theres a limit, so maybe its really more about the polish?)
Thanks again for the feedback, and keep it coming!
Did anyone try the editor yet? If you want your puzzles released for everyone, don't hesitate and drop me a note.

(Also: Whats up with me and overly long posts? Huh? Whats wrong with me, am I right guys??)

Is this the end of this experimental series? I... I think so! shocked

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!