I just finished all levels in the lowest mode.
And, I am happy that they were quite easy, at least after some trying, and getting the idea of the individual level. Thank you for that, because I am normally not very good in solving puzzles.

Design:

A very clean and professional overall look.
The sounds fit very well.

The "menu" part with the planets was a bit confusing, at least to my son.
I would like to step back further, though, to get a better overview.

What I don't like are the colors 'white' and 'gray', maybe, you could replace them with more friendly pastel colors, more or less randomly, with well chosen random ranges it could work IMO. The 'weakness' of the pastel colors should establish the difference to the important and 'strong' colors of the puzzle.
The spaceship could get a golden part instead of that white skin, and some glowing sprites at the back.

Gameplay:

The puzzles with six different planes and the camera movement were a bit stressful, although not like I experienced in Portal. (Actually, I got sick two times when playing Portal and had to quit. Just to continue the other day, of course.)

It needs more levels, because I was somehow disappointed that I couldn't continue. It is this sort of feeling when you just got the idea of it, but there are no more levels to play. smile

The movements and shape of the assets are convincing.

All in all, I think it has actually commercial potential. It just needs a lot of levels.

Skies, some sort of friendly colors and music are minor things that have to be added.