>I think Conitec should turbo up before Unity port to Windows.

Honestly I would be surprised / impressed if they could do this in time to beat Unity's windows version. Although the A7 engine is pretty good, they'd have to completely scrap the editors and create a brand new UI which seamlessly integrates with it, with the engine running, and the automatic file conversions and everything.. and Lite-C doesn't come close to the hot-swappable and well-organized and easy to use implementation of javascript in Unity. You can modify code while the engine is running and see the results in real time!! I don't even know if I would bother if they could keep up with Unity, at that point, since they've already made something so rock solid and innovative, and with their geekcore dev team (see pic above).. a lot of people here identify with gamestudio but there is some threshold point where change becomes worthwhile. Gamestudio is a great tool for learning, and I have a lot of fun and great results with it but I predict a big exodus when the windows version comes to market.

Last edited by JetpackMonkey; 06/20/08 15:11.