Once i used to believe in god, as i was brought up to do so.
It all seemed to make sense, until i started studying world history.
Then i realised that the bible was just a history book, (incomplete at that)
and written some 30,000 years ago in humankinds history, (not 3000).

Every following generation has taken these stories and modified them for their
generation. So from the original names new names appeared for the characters and cities and places.

My belief NOW at this time (this is no guarantee that it is right) but it is what i believe due to my search for knowledge in mankinds history.

Some 50000 years ago, aliens landed on Earth. A certain faction of them started to genetically manipulate the human who was found on this planet. The first human was made not to reproduce, but had all the knowledge of it's (creator).

It must have become dangerous to the manters when the slacve had the same knowledge.

So a new human was created, this time with lesser knowledge and being able to reproduce. In time the humans outnumbered the aliens. Some of the aliens () wanted to teach the humans, but it was forbidden, but they did anyway, and the first revolution took place. The humans were then thrown out of the main. "garden?".

In time the Lemurian culture appeared. Soon there was division among the aliens. This resulted in a new colony being developed, Atlantis. The humans were used as slaves (as they still are today). The Atlanteans basically believed in fittest of the fittest survive.
The Lemurians were the help and love thy nieghbor type.

In time there was a war, and the forbidden weapon was used by the Atlanteans. Yes people, the atom bomb. They had this weapon for so long, but it was forbidden to ever use it, they had probably forgot why.
Anyway it destroyed both civilisations. (so called myth of atlantis).

Later a new civilisation emerged Sumer. They had all the knowledge stored so the renewal of the civilisation was not too hard. From Sumer came Egypt ruled by a son and Indus Valley ruled by a daughter of the king in Sumer.

So Egypt and Indus Valley tried to steal the stored knowledge from Sumer and soon there was all out war again. The atom bomb that landed on sumer also almost completely destroyed the indus valley and egypt by radiation.

Today the atlanteans have the upper hand, and again used an atomic bomb on Hiroshimo. They practice and orchestrate genocide on whole countries they genetically assume to be of lemurian descent.

And all the time they keep the most of the masses subdued by religion, although this has a nother purpose.

They are waiting for their king to re-appear, they know exactly when and are preparing, for every time the king comes there is catastrophe on earth. sometimes less sometimes great, so they are carrying mankinds knowledge up to the space station, and they intend to try and save the elite there untill they can return to earth, knowledge is also being buried underground.

They know of the recurring catastrophes thet earth endures, this is why prophesy and such is usually so accurate, for these things are recurring about every 3600 years.

Anyway there is enough information there for one to carefully piece some sort of theory togrther.

JUST remember, There is no proof that ANY of it is right, but what else do we have but our analytical brain to try and decipher the truths (plural) from what wre know and discover, and even then no two people will ever see the same, for each mind is different.

So now i say i worship no god or man. That is my philosopy. For if you have a god or king or hierachy, then you need lesser people or slaves to look up to this god, king president, prime minister etc.

TIME for mankind to remove all gods and kings etc and try to make this planet united, for what is to come in the near future.

There will be othere who come to earth, and we will have to defend earth, if we are not united as Earthpeople, no more nations as such, we will be easilly defeated.

My view - there will probably be opposing views, but that is good, for when one stops thinking and finding things out for themselves, instead of just taking it from out parents and their parents because "it has always been so", one might as well bury their head in the sand.

Peace humankind.

A8.3x Commercial, AcknexWrapper and VS 2010 Express
○pararealist now.