Machinery_Frank,
I would like to remind you that many of us creationists believe that humans were originally created much more physically capable than we are today. The fact that we are no longer in this state is due to sin: we rebelled against God's perfect plan for the world, and as a result we are no longer within his perfect design. The decay of the human body is shown in Genesis, as lifespans gradually decreased until we end up with what we have today: The typical human who lives to just 75 years of age.
The same goes for our mental state; we were not always murderous, destroying, ignorant creatures, but when we rejected God, we became everything He isn't.
You are right about the Urey-Miller experiment: It does not prove that life could not have arisen by chance. However it does prove that it could not have come about by that process, and that is the only theory that I know of (besides from outer space, but that just moves the problem to space, doesn't it?)
Also, the amino acids will not form in the presence of oxygen, and oxygen is just as much a part of water vapour as hydrogen is, Tobias. Also, the hydrogen used in the experiment was pure H2, and it was necessary in that form, as other compounds with hydrogen were present already (such as CH4 and NH3)
Lukas, by asking "who created God?", you leave yourself exposed to questions such as "where did that superdense atom that caused the big bang come from?". I do however have an answer: No-one. God is outside of time, therefore He is not bound to time-based laws. He did not need to be created, because He is the creator, and created time itself. He is infinite in every respect, including time. He was around "before" time was.

Quote:

This is a misunderstanding of "arrive at DNA". The life did not start with DNA at all, it started with self organization of very few amino acids like those produced by Urey-Miller experiment.

if something doesn't have DNA, it cannot reproduce
To be alive, an organism(or species of organism) must be capable of reproducing
If it cannot reproduce it is not alive
therefore, if it doesn't have DNA, it is not alive.

QED

Just out of curiosity, I would like to see a detailed progression from those supposed initial amino acids to the first cells or living organisms.