"Correct. No one can."
Then why is the big bang and evolution taught as fact ?

"Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all."
Again , you prove science to be deceiving people by omiting facts.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time"
They talk about the bean , which is suppossed to be before everything , maybe now they just dont say it because they might have actually paid attention to what they were saying , lol.

"Correct. No one can.

Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time"

So this are your answers my friend ? Just avoiding the questions ? Thats your science and fact and reasoning ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is too funy , you just fully proved the big bang , when put to the test , collapses. You did not give me one answer , you avoided every one of my points , which are all valid. You my friend , are done.

There was definately a creation of the universe and of the world , a creation science has proven , but it was by God and not a bean smaller than an atom , and much less an explosion from nothingness.

And if scientists have become to embarrassed to say it was a bean , or nothingness , and now say they only know what happened "10^-47s" , then they should admit they have NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED. 10^-47s after , LMFAO , what a way to avoid answering the question, we only know what happened "10^-47s" after , but it was DEFINITELY NOT GOD , maybe a bean , or nothing , or eternal energy , wait wait man , we don't know , something , BUT NOT GOD , anything else.

ROTFLMFAO

This answers are so stupid I wonder how educated people can even consider contemplating them.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 08:21.