Originally Posted By: Why_Do_I_Die
"Whether you like it or not, solving the energy problem in the long run probably has more to do with atomic bombs that you'd understand."

There are numerous other energy sources which can be exploited , we dont need nuclear energy , nuclear waste is one of the hardest things to dispose of , there are far better solutions , if we spent more time working on alternate energy solutions rather than on making nuclear power plants.

Numerous other energy sources yes, sources this powerful no. It's not unthinkable that sun energy becomes more and more efficient or that we figure out a different solution. Still, at the moment nuclear energy is the most powerful we have. Why totally discard that fact? There's a lot of room for improvements for sure, I'll give you that.

Quote:

"You don't even (want to) understand how evolution works"

I understand exactly how you say it works , the question is, do you ? Eveverything science has found proves creation right and evolution wrong, and I will put u a tiny example.

This is simply not true. Also, it's yet another claim without backing things up.

Quote:

If you we were to find a city the likes of new york , say , in mars , and we find no people , would you say that this city , buildings , cars , computers , everything , created itself ? Or would you say , oh , an ancient civilisation must have lived here long ago ? Then how can you belive that when you see earth , which is millions of times much more complicated a structure than a city like new york , you see it's life , you see it's massive perfection (earth and our solar system is a system of perfect mathematical equatins and forces , all of which are necessary for us), how can you assume this somehow all created itself ? LOL , you have to be a blind fool to believe that.

It makes perfect sense, after all the earth is millions of years old. Life had plenty of time to develop into what it is now. Of course it's complex, still complexity isn't any evidence for creation at all, it doesn't prove anything.

Quote:
The physics themselves prove the universe and earth were designed , or you dont see this ?

It does not prove that anything was 'designed' at all. It only shows certain rules are in place.

Quote:
darwin himself would disagree with evolution if he were alive today.

I don't think so, I think he would be amazed by how his ideas have evolved into an even bigger and more precise theory.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software