Originally Posted By: Trooper119
I'll keep checking this post every couple days or so, so please continue with the good work \:\)

thanks, i'll try to update more often, no screens, but i will go into as much detail as i can, and like i said before, any questions?

(Also be careful with that advertisement or you might get a flood of testers rather quickly)

yea, we know that that may bring them in, i mean wouldn't you test any game if you got it for free especially if it cost ~$20? \:D \:D \:D

Don't worry about us not finding stuff, you'll learn to hate us soon after it's released.

You will try (to find bugs), you may succeed but i doubt you will find so many that we hate you \:D .

Overall, your job is to brake it \:\) we want you to, we'd rather deal with them now than have it out and go "aaaah crap about 10 people posted in MP forum with bugs". Basically, we'll have a topic in MP forum which will be for beta testing, which we'll expect at least every other day updates if possible so that we can check on your progress, even if it's just a "i didn't play today".

But that's enough info about that, any questions?

@everyone: if you have questions about beta testing just pm me.

- aka Manslayer101