@lc: hmmm...well it's always the unexpected that are the problem :P anyway, it seems like it may take a while to fix it, i'll stay in touch with you in pm about it.

@all: We are just about done now, we just have 2 or 3 things to finish, and then we are waiting for the game music, which is nearing completion (only about 6-7 levels to go) and then we'll be sending to our testers. So far there are no bugs that have gone unfixed, but you never know...

I would like to remind everyone that if anyone is trying to become a beta tester, the time is now because as soon as testing has begun, we will no longer being accepting them, and as we said in the first few posts:

Originally Posted By: me
...All beta testers get a free copy of the game, and credit for their work...

We will accept a maximum of 10 testers, and so far they are as follows:

1. lostclimate
2. Trooper119
3. ambe

You must have some experience with c-script and 3DGS in order to join, and you must be willing to try and break our game by any means possible without changing the original code to do so ( \:D ). You will be required to give full reports on any bug (how it happened, what was going on, the error, maybe a screenshot)... You will also be required to play all the way through, meaning that you have unlocked all mechs and played all levels. We will have an NDA per person signed right before testing begins.

Anyway, it really is close, i expect it to be done soon, because me and mpdev_a are just about 100%, for a percentage meter:

Menu: 100% (unless bloom is added, then it's 99.9% done)
Lod: 100%
In-Game Music: 55%
Cutscene Music: 10%
Models: 100%
Levels: 100%
Sounds: 100%
Unlockables: 100%
Loading screens: 100%
Cutscenes: 99% (still have to be re-encoded and music for a few)
Voice work: 100% (just a few things need to be changed)

Overall: 99%

the reason this took so long is we had a few problems, but they have been fixed, and as a result one of our non-destructable levels became destructable, at a better FPS than before, but anyway, overall is is on the edge of being done, as you can see just music and a few really small things to be done, so by the end of this week we will be done and waiting for music, which has been going great lately i might add.

- aka Manslayer101