Originally Posted By: Poison
hat about a new preva demo??
I really want to play it \:D .

as soon as we are done with the game and beta testing we will compile a demo, just be patient and we will soon enough ;\)

@ beta testers: it may only be about 2 weeks or so before we send you something, but i can't promise anything, it depends on how well the music goes, but we are implementing the last things, overall the coding/models/images should be done soon, here's an estimated percentage meter:

Menu: 99%
Lod: 99%
Music: 45%
Models: 99%
Levels: 95% (or more)
Sounds: 90% (or more)
Unlockables: 99% (just making sure it's all working)
Loading screens: should be 100% by the end of today, if not this week
Cutscenes: 99% (only a couple to add voices to)
Voice work: 50% (all is recorded, it just has to be coded)

Overall: 90%

I can't promise this is a complete list of features, but:

Cutscenes, music, sounds, you know, the basics
12 Story mode levels in which you play as the United Earth Forces to try to stop the Independant Allied Alliance, each story mode level is unlocked in stage select as soon as you finish them
Buy 5 bonus levels in which you play the other side, the IAA, and fight against the UEF
Everything is unlocked using points that you acquire in the story mode as well as bonus levels, the amount of points acquired depends on your ability in each level, the better you play the more points you get
31 mechs to unlock including UEF mechs, Enemy customs and Ace customs as well as 3 special godlike customs
Fight in locations from craters on the moon, to space, to various global locations, each with it's own gravity

I can't promise that that's it, but it should be enough to whet any anime fan's appetite \:\) . Right now we don't have multiplayer or ladder match modes, sadly. We do however promise that we will have these as patches and more in the future, and we will work on more extras for PreVa even after release, like the aforementioned graphics pack and ladder match modes. Let's just say that even when PreVa is released, we plan on adding more in the future, but I won't reveal too much.

- aka Manslayer101