New version available for download

Quote:

Recent changes:
v0.88
- Depthmap shader now supports transparent textures
- Depthmap now is stored in s_bmap_depth (R) and dof-depthmap in s_bmap_depth (G)
- Fixed a bug in the depthmap shader which caused clipping of the depthmap
- Added function s_ppeReset(num) to reset/remove a custom post processing effect
- Added vecSkill1.z to s_P_heatHaze. You can now change the "smoothnes" of the heat haze effect when using the depthmap as hazemap. Have a look at the manual for more information.

Get it here

Quote:

Very nice contribution!
Your system to manage postprocessing remembers me a lot at the one sylex3 uses which is alright but a bit uncomfortable because you need to know the already taken numbers.
Having used sylex3 for some time as well as having seen quite some big but unflexible contributions, I am know working on a postprocessingpack for some time trying to avoid those mistakes. Having some problems with getting the average screenbrightness for hdr I am awaiting your solution

Yeah it's kinda like sylex. But if you are a more advanced shader user you don't have to use the s_ppe* functions and make use of the given stages/bmaps instead. However i'm open for any suggestions
If you are interisted in merging your shaderpack with shade-c, please drop me a line in icq. I think it would be nice to just have one shaderpack around instead of 2 different packs that MAY not work together.
About the hdr gamma: I had it working once, no idea why it isn't working anymore. This is really giving me headaches.

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework